For many home buyers, the chance to own a home on a lake is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To help educate buyers so they can make that big decision an educated and informed one, Lakefront Living Realty, LLC, a Mansfield, MA-based brokerage that specializes in properties that are directly on lakes, is hosting “Keys to Buying Lakefront Property” seminar on March 16.
“Purchasing a lakefront home is different than any other real estate,” said Scott Freerksen, AKA “The Lake Guy” and owner of Lakefront Living Realty, a realtor that represents both buyers and sellers of lakefront properties. “This seminar provides the vital knowledge needed to purchase and sell correctly.”
The event, which will be held from 10 am to noon at the Mansfield Holiday Inn at 31 Hampshire Street in Mansfield, will feature several guest experts covering a breadth of topics related to buying and selling a lake front home. Those include:
- The top 10 facts you need to know about lakes in New England
- Finding the best deals first and negotiating the best contract
- Matching your recreational needs to the perfect lake and location
- How to build your dream home within waterfront regulations
- Considerations for financing a second home or rental property
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
Said an attendee of last year’s seminar, “Before coming to your seminar, I thought all lakes were the same. Now I know the right questions to ask when checking out the lakes in my area.
Admission to “Keys to Lakefront Buying” seminar is $29 and seating is limited to the first 50 people. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free kayak. To register, please visit http://www.lakefrontliving.com/seminarKeys.asp or call 508-377-7167.
About Lakefront Living Realty, LLC
Based in Mansfield, Massachusetts, Lakefront Living Realty, LLC is a full service real estate brokerage specializing solely on the purchase and sale of pond and lakefront property in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Owner Scott “The Lake Guy” Freerksen, a Real Estate Broker and Realtor, founded Lakefrontliving.com in 2003 as way to support his real estate practice and to bring to potential buyers and sellers a website that features direct lakefront homes. All the “riverfront”, “oceanfront”, “across the street”, “within walking distance” homes are taken out of the site.
Lakefront Living Realty has one mission: To passionately unite Buyers and Sellers of lakefront property. For complete information, please visit www.lakefrontliving.com or call Scott at 508-377-7167.