A single press conference or press release does not make or have the impact of a campaign. PR Works will help identify and develop newsworthy milestones, which can be merchandised to the press in the form of news releases, preferably on a monthly or more frequent basis to keep your name in front of your various audiences. If any of your recent innovations and milestones have not been formally issued to the press, the PR opportunity remains.
News release will announce:
- New product launch
- Grand opening of a new location
- Web site debut or major renovation
- Key clients (with their permission, of course.)
- Key personnel added, promoted and received additional training
- Awards (Such as from the Better Business Bureau) Community or charitable involvements
News releases are often the enticement used to garner broader coverage. The agency will make follow up telephone calls to editors to coax them into seeing the larger ramifications and feature story possibilities. A transcript of follow-up calls to key editors is provided to you – it not only details our efforts, but keeps you in the loop regarding upcoming coverage.