G-Force Shipping, a third-party logistics provider based in Hanover, Mass., recently unveiled a white glove service for its customers.
“Our white glove service actually starts with our easy-to-use online shipping tool. Our customers have access to more than 70 national and regional LTL carriers so they can find the right carrier at the right price for their shipment without picking up the phone,” said Gordie Macfarlane, president of G-Force Shipping. “The key to a successful shipment, however, is follow through and making sure that everything happens as it’s supposed to and that’s really what the white glove service is about.”
G-Force Shipping’s white glove service features:
- Follow-up by phone or e-mail by G-Force customer service representatives to ensure safe arrival of every single shipment.
- 24/7 customer service; including access to G-Force customer service reps via cell phone after business hours and on weekends.
- More than 70 carriers to choose from on G-Force’s Web site to obtain the best quote for Less Than Truckload (LTL), Full Truckload (FTL) and small parcel shipments. That includes a Multi-carrier view of shipping options and prices
- Freight consulting services – our customer service reps have more than 50 years of combined experience. Need help deciphering a quote, selecting the proper amount of insurance or anything else, G-Force reps are available.
- Online Warehouse Management System (OWMS), which gives customers real-time inventory visibility and allows for automated re-order dates.
“Our primary reason for using G-Force initially was customer service and discounted rates. Bill of Ladings are easy to create (especially for repeat shipments) and having the ability to save quotes online for future shipments saves a tremendous amount of time. Any time there is a problem with pickups or deliveries or special requests, one phone call or e-mail to G-Force’s customer service saves the day,” said Wendy B. Hamilton, vice president of Sunbelt Plastic.
For more information on G-Force Shipping’s range of services, including its White Glove Service, please visit www.gforceship.com or call 877-7-GFORCE (877-743-6723).
More carriers, more choices, more savings.
G Force Shipping and Consulting, Inc. is a non asset based third-party logistics provider based in Hanover, Massachusetts. Through its Web site, www.gforceship.com, G-Force provides its customers with direct access to quotes from more than 70 carriers on LTL, FTL and small parcel shipments. In addition to helping customers find the right shipping company at the right price, G-Force offers white glove service that includes 24/7 customer service, freight consulting services, online warehouse management capabilities and much, much more.
For more information, visit www.gforceship.com or call 877-7-GFORCE (877-743-6723).