BOSTON AND NORWELL, MA…
The work load may have lessened and the kids have grown up and moved away, many seniors finally have the opportunity to spend time with their significant other. While it’s an adjustment for couples who have become merely companions over the years, it’s also a great opportunity to rediscover romance and passion. Mr. P™ and Mrs. P™, creators of the Rolling Passion® Romance Game, have some suggestions for seniors looking to get “re-acquainted” with their better halves.
“For many of us, it’s the little things that mean a lot. Many of those little things are the springboard to romance, passion and, dare I say it, intimacy,” said Mrs. P. “Unfortunately, over the years, many couples forget to do the little things that touch your partner’s heart. And that explains why many senior couples don’t share much intimacy. The fortunate thing about doing the little things is that it’s so easy to start doing them again if you just put your mind to it.”
Here are a few little things Mrs. P recommends to heat up your relationship:
● Pick one household chore your partner usually does and surprise them by doing it before they get a chance to (e.g. making the bed). It may not sound romantic, but the thought will most certainly count.
● Make a laundry date. Instead of doing the wash at home, take a trip to the local Laundromat. Pack a picnic basket and enjoy each other’s company.
● Take a sunrise or sunset stroll in the park or another location where you can snuggle up on a bench with comforter and hot chocolate and watch the sun come up or down.
● When your Significant Other (S.O.) leaves the house for a prolonged period, have a glass of your loved one’s favorite drink ready and waiting for them when they get home. If your loved one likes beer or wine, serve it in a frosted glass—unless they prefer it warm.
● Leave a chocolate or single rose on your partner’s pillow.
● Use a bar of soap to draft a love note on your bathroom mirror.
“It’s the thought that truly does count, far more than the act or action itself. By actively thinking about your partner, you’re essentially opening the lines of communication and that’s really what leads to intimacy,” said Mr. P.
The Rolling Passion Romance Game is one way couples of all ages are opening the lines of communication and bringing more passion and intimacy to their relationships. The object of this “grown-ups” game is to enhance and enliven the private time of healthy, loving adults. The Rolling Passion game comes equipped with dice, “Reward” cards, “Play & Passion” cards and “Owe You One” poker chips. Along with the game, couples select their additional “props” which range from music and candles to their favorite snacks, silky bedroom wear and more. Game play begins once the couple sets a date and time to play Rolling Passion. In the time leading up to the set date and time, couples use the Play & Passion cards to send intimate phone texts, emails or phone calls to their partner, which builds momentum for the Rolling Passion game experience.
The Rolling Passion Romance Game is perfect for couples who are in a committed, loving relationship and who would like to re-kindle the romance. Created to bring a loving couple closer together, Rolling Passion ($24.95) and is now available for purchase online at www.RollingPassion.com.
A Beta test of Rolling Passion revealed that there are couples who are involved in committed, loving relationships who wanted to try certain things but were embarrassed to ask their partner. The Rolling Passion game gives them that opportunity to be forthcoming with their partner about their desires.
For more information about Rolling Passion, visit www.RollingPassion.com. Or send some love directly to 781-792-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.