USMMA (United States Mixed Martial Arts Training Center) in Bellingham, has recently announced a new class schedule.
USMMA focuses on elevating the physical and spiritual well being of students through Mixed Martial Arts and Yoga. Classes offered include Strength & Conditioning; Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; Thai Boxing; Cardio Thai Boxing; Wrestling; Cardio and Open Mat; Kids Mixed Martial Arts; Pilates; Power Yoga and Deep Flow Yoga.
The new schedule includes these new classes:
· A Fundamentals class will be held from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. On Monday and Wednesday, Jiu Jitsu is offered, and Tuesday and Thursday, Thai Boxing is offered.
· A Multi-level class will be held from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
· An Advanced class will be held Monday through Friday from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m., with
Thai Boxing and Jiu Jitsu on previously scheduled days.
· A new Power Yoga class will run on Wednesdays at 4:00 p.m.
· A new Power Yoga class will be held on Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.
According to USMMA instructor and owner Tom Hafers, “We have classes to suit everyone and every ability. Our focus is on total body wellness and we strive to help every one of our clients meet their personal fitness goals.”
USMMA’s state of the art, 4,000 square foot training facility is complete with a 2,000 square foot padded MMA training floor equipped with heavy bags and conditioning equipment, a 1,500 square foot yoga studio, locker rooms, showers and a juice bar. USMMA is located at 316 Hartford Avenue in Bellingham. For more information, call 508-966-5006 or visit their website at www.usmma.org.