Our guest on this segment of “Business Way Outside the Box” is Janet Parnes, a thought provoking social conversation and etiquette consultant. She is also nationally sought after keynote speaker.
Do you spend a lot of time networking and wonder why?
Are the results just not there?
If “Yes” – listen to this podcast. Parnes shares practical techniques that make you and others feel valued, understood and heard.
Topics include –
- Strategy that makes small talk more strategic and comfortable
- Body language that makes others feel valued and heard
- Tips for virtual networking—bridging the distance
- Words that create an instant connection
- Solution to a common conversation conundrum
For more information about Janet Parnes, visit her LinkedIn profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/janetlpar…