BRAINTREE, HYANNIS, MARSHFIELD, MANSFIELD, NORWELL AND WESTBOROUGH, MA…
For some, the Labor Day holiday and shortened work week throws off their schedule. Not My Pinnacle Network. My Pinnacle Network, a business-to-business monthly networking meeting with groups in Braintree, Norwell, Marshfield, Mansfield, Hyannis and Westborough, will keep its regular meeting schedule for the month of September.
September’s My Pinnacle Network Meetings are as follows:
- The Braintree My Pinnacle Network will be held Tuesday, September 4, from 8:30 – 10 a.m. at 25 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 200, Braintree, MA 02184.
- The Mansfield My Pinnacle Network will be held Wednesday, September 5, from 8:30 – 10 a.m. at 20 Cabot Boulevard, Suite 300, Mansfield, MA 02048.
- The Westborough My Pinnacle Network will be held Tuesday, September 4, from 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. at 1900 West Park Drive, Suite 230, Westborough, MA 01581.
- The Hyannis My Pinnacle Network will be held Tuesday, September 11, from 7:30 – 9 a.m. at 1520 Route 132, Hyannis, MA 02601.
- The Marshfield My Pinnacle Network will be held on Thursday, September 6, from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., 165 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA 02050.
- The Norwell My Pinnacle Network meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 26. From 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Morgan Stanley offices at 600 Longwater Drive, Suite 202, Norwell, MA 02061.
“Labor Day may signify the end of the summer but to small business owners, it’s like New Years Eve,” said Steven V. Dubin, founder of My Pinnacle Network. “Everybody is back from vacation, rested and ready to make that strong push to finish the year strong.”
Currently, My Pinnacle Network is offering a special charter rate of $200 per. B2B professionals can apply directly by going to www.mypinnaclenetwork.com. Only one B2B professional will be selected for each category. Those categories can be found at http://mypinnaclenetwork.com/about/categories.aspx.
Prospective members are encouraged to attend a My Pinnacle Network meeting before committing to join. However, with the Charter Member price, the safest way to get to the front of the line for your category is to register online at www.mypinnaclenetwork.com. Payment is not required to register.
If you are interested in attending a meeting in your area, please contact Steven V. Dubin at SDubin@MyPinnacleNetwork.com or 781-582-1061 to RSVP. There is no charge to visit a My Pinnacle Network meeting.