Steve Dubin of PR Works, a full-service Public Relations and Advertising firm based in Plymouth, MA will lead two LinkedIn Sales Funnel seminars in May:
May 23, Plymouth Chamber of Commerce, 134 Court Street, Plymouth, MA, 8:30am to 10am;
May 30, Cranberry Country Chamber of Commerce, 9 Clayton Road, Middleboro, MA on 8:30am to 10am.
Cost is $49 per person.
The session will include:
- A review of your LinkedIn profile and how to maximize it to be found and convert visitors;
- How to use LinkedIn’s advance search to create a prospect profile and segmented target audience by Industry, Title, Geography, etc.;
- How to develop a drip campaign and ask for five connection requests per day; the essence of a messaging system – including five messages to develop a know, like, trust relationship with the recipient;
- When to allow prospects to “marinate” and wait for a response;
- When to ask for a telephone or coffee meeting;
- How to harness discussion group to showcase your expertise;
- How to leverage LinkedIn’s Pulse publishing to expand credibility;
- When to add profile updates and use the gentle prod;
- How to export LinkedIn contacts to a spreadsheet and utilize that e-mail data for a monthly e-newsletter.
To register, click on the link above or contact Steve Dubin at (781) 582-1061 or by email at SDubin@PRWorkzone.com.