CHICAGO, GURNEE, NAPERVILLE, TINLEY PARK, IL …
Legacy of Barrington, a conservation development located in North Barrington, recently announced an exclusive offer for DirectBuy Club members for referrals and purchases. Legacy of Barrington will pay DirectBuy members a $5,000 finder’s fee for referring a buyer of one of Legacy’s 14 lots. In addition, if a DirectBuy Club member wishes to purchase a lot, Legacy will deduct $10,000 off the sale price.
“Legacy of Barrington is attempting to do something truly special by building luxury homes in harmony with conservation land,” said Dave Kushner, owner of DirectBuy of Northern Illinois, located at 3900 Washington Street in Gurnee. “By offering these incentives to DirectBuy members at any of our Chicago area clubs, we’re hoping interested and environmentally conscientious homeowners will take advantage of this incredible opportunity.”
Located eight miles north of downtown Barrington at the end of Tara Drive north of Indian Trail Road, “Legacy” features 14 approximately one-acre lots surrounded by more than 25 acres of high-quality natural areas, including woodlands, savannas, prairies, sedge meadows, and wetlands. Legacy is also part of Barrington Unit School District #220, which has been consistently ranked among the state’s top five percent of school districts academically.
Legacy gives prospective luxury homebuyers the opportunity to share owners Mary and Eddie Chin’s dream of building single-family custom homes in a conservation community. Conservation development seeks to restore a more natural balance and improve the quality of habitat for both people and wildlife in the following ways:
- By effectively managing storm water on-site with vegetated swales and other such natural methods, flooding is reduced in the neighborhood and downstream.
- By using natural storm water management methods, silt, salt, and surface pollutants like automobile fluids, cleaning solvents, and other chemicals are naturally removed from ground water, providing cleaner drinking water.
- By discouraging the use of certain chemicals, fertilizers, and weed killers, the level of toxins are reduced in the air, ground, and water, providing a healthier environment for all residents.
- By encouraging the use of environmentally sound materials and methods for homebuilding, the negative impact of building on the environment locally as well as globally is reduced.
- By restoring native ecosystems, a creature and plant-life biodiversity evolves whereby species populations are naturally kept in check, providing homeowners access to lovely woods, prairies, and other native vistas.
“At Legacy, we envision time-honored and exquisite custom design elements paired with high-quality construction in homes that feature awesome, expansive views of open prairies, oak savannas, and native woodlands. This is where conservation and luxury meet,” said Scott Nelms, Project Manager for Legacy. “We think future Legacy property owners will have no problem feeling good about the stewardship of natural areas and habitats at Legacy. We are excited about talking to potential buyers as to how we can partner with them to build their dream home in a community that truly cares about the environment.”
For more information, go to www.legacyofbarrington.com or call (847) 592-6250 to schedule a tour. Visitors to the community will be entered in a raffle to win a Luxury Hotel/Spa Package in a Green Seal-certified downtown Chicago hotel. In addition, Legacy will host three open houses: July 24, August 21, and September 25, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
About DirectBuy Club
Since 1971, DirectBuy has helped hundreds of thousands of families enjoy a better quality of life, enabling them to buy directly from more than 700 manufacturers or their authorized suppliers. Buying direct makes members’ hard-earned money go much further, while having the selection and choice not available at any retail store. Access to confidential prices, local suppliers, and unparalleled selection helps make members’ dream projects a reality. The DirectBuy Clubs serving the greater Chicago area are part of more than 150 locations throughout North America.
Consumers interested in becoming members may obtain a Visitor’s Pass to attend an Open House by visiting http://www.directbuy.com.
Locations of the DirectBuy clubs serving the greater Chicago area are: DirectBuy of Chicago North, 6325 North Avondale Ste. 110, Chicago, IL; DirectBuy of DuPage County, 1864 High Grove Lane Ste. 124, Naperville, IL; DirectBuy of Northern Illinois, 3900 Washington Street, Gurnee, IL; and DirectBuy of Tinley Park, 18400 S. 76th Avenue Ste. B, Tinley Park, IL.
To learn more about the superior value and benefits of a DirectBuy Club membership, visit www.directbuycares.com.